« Home | The job-hunting dilemma. » | Of besties, bouquets and a Balenciaga. » | Doing things the Fomema way.. » | Blogging for the heck of it. » | Give strangers blowjobs and get paid for it? » | Jimmy Eat World - Drugs Or Me? » | Here's to a year together officially. » | Is it the Bad Ass Coffee or the excitement? » | The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing char... » | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo »

More randomness then I can take.

All from my dear boyfriend and friends *keeps muttering 'I love my friends. I love my friends'*


Boyfriend today on my 'interview shoes' (4 inches of closed-toe torture) - *pointing to my shoes* "I can hear your toes screaming."

Boyfriend in ah Ying's house during Earth Hour (Earth Hour was when kind, environment-caring people were meant to turn off all lights and electrical appliances etc.) - *Him going round her house turning off lights in doorway and lamp* "We have to follow the rules."

Boyfriend today as well watching me put on makeup - "I want to wear mascara too."


And to quote someone "Knocking on the panda's door and asking if it wants to buy insurance" -__-""



Please tell me how much more randomness one can take. FML.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!