« Home | Of besties, bouquets and a Balenciaga. » | Doing things the Fomema way.. » | Blogging for the heck of it. » | Give strangers blowjobs and get paid for it? » | Jimmy Eat World - Drugs Or Me? » | Here's to a year together officially. » | Is it the Bad Ass Coffee or the excitement? » | The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing char... » | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo » | I need help packing FML. »

The job-hunting dilemma.




Okay, so far I have turned down many interviews, a couple of offers (i feel that the amount they offered me is too low), I have a contract sitting in my inbox waiting for my approval, but I consider my job-hunting days to be far from over.

I guess the saying 'a bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush", but I have to ask myself ; Do I really want to be doing something like what I'm being offered, and would I have the strength to last in this industry?

God knows. How-lar liddat?! I have to give my answer too soon as well. Damnit, I need time *SCREAMS*




xoxo,
a much in need of guidance ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

all the best in your job hunting =)

Thanks! =)

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!