« Home | Give strangers blowjobs and get paid for it? » | Jimmy Eat World - Drugs Or Me? » | Here's to a year together officially. » | Is it the Bad Ass Coffee or the excitement? » | The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing char... » | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo » | I need help packing FML. » | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. »

Blogging for the heck of it.

But I really should be cleaning my room sleeping.

Yes.




Random saying by my brother's friend (his friend happens to be a member of the Indian race, btw):


"Life is like a black guy's left nut ; It's not fair, and it's not right."





------------------------------------------


On another note, I would just like to say that I don't think it's very polite of people to communicate in front of others in another language that not everyone there understands. RUDE.


Pfffttt.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!