« Home | Is it the Bad Ass Coffee or the excitement? » | The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing char... » | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo » | I need help packing FML. » | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. » | My birthday & the completion of Mission 'Find Chan... » | Packing, packing.. » | Bra colour is latest Facebook fad. »

Here's to a year together officially.



Unofficially, it's been more than a year. Heh.











Thank you for the winter,spring,summer and autumns we've spent together.
Thank you for taking care of me all the time.
Thank you for the walks home late at night.
Thank you for putting up with my nonsense.
Thank you for your randomness.

Thank you for your 'supersized' presents (my Valentine's Day card this year is nearly 2 feet high -__-)





And most of all, thank you for your love.







I love you, Mr. Sin!!!!!! *MUAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*




Love,

your GG

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!