« Home | The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing char... » | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo » | I need help packing FML. » | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. » | My birthday & the completion of Mission 'Find Chan... » | Packing, packing.. » | Bra colour is latest Facebook fad. » | I TULAN!! »

Is it the Bad Ass Coffee or the excitement?

Going to Setiawan (a place in the state of Perak) in a few hours time with the boyfriend for the next few days. Trying to catch some shuteye before leaving but have failed miserably and that's why this entry exists. I wonder if this has anything to do with the cup of Jitter Juice @ Bad Ass Coffee which I had in Tropicana City Mall earlier with jamie and Tetek Leong or it is the excitement of going on a road trip? Hmmmmm...


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!