« Home | Here's to a year together officially. » | Is it the Bad Ass Coffee or the excitement? » | The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing char... » | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo » | I need help packing FML. » | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. » | My birthday & the completion of Mission 'Find Chan... » | Packing, packing.. »

Jimmy Eat World - Drugs Or Me?

There's something really nagging me at the back of my mind. I don't really know how to put this into words, but I can tell you that quite honestly, it's bugging the hell out of me.

Those of you close enough to me can roughly guess what I'm getting at (I hope).

I've had enough of this. I've been back not even a month, and yet I find all this depressing. The family in denial to keep sane. The lies. Yes, more drama than you can find on the big-screen nowadays.


This is all,pardon me, fucking bullshit.




ah ling


P.S: I wish the boyfriend was around (he's back tomorrow anyway, hurrah for that!).

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!