« Home | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo » | I need help packing FML. » | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. » | My birthday & the completion of Mission 'Find Chan... » | Packing, packing.. » | Bra colour is latest Facebook fad. » | I TULAN!! » | Random conversations with the boyfriend, »

The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing charity.

I've found out the easiest and FOC (Free of Charge) way of doing charity.
Just sit around and feed the goddamned mosquitoes wtf. With this method, I can proudly say that my karma has gone up a gazillion points (and is STILL GOING UP EVEN AS I'M TYPING).

Happy Chinese New Year, btw. Somehow it doesn't feel like Chinese New Year, maybe cos' I don't estimate receiving 'big' angpau's and I am being robbed of a Valentine's Day dinner hmmmmm


Year of the Tiger, let's see what you have in store for us all.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!