« Home | I need help packing FML. » | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. » | My birthday & the completion of Mission 'Find Chan... » | Packing, packing.. » | Bra colour is latest Facebook fad. » | I TULAN!! » | Random conversations with the boyfriend, » | A belated Merry Xmas everyone.. »

The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo

Yes, it happens to be mine. I lost my laptop. What a great welcoming home present, innit?

The worst thing is that I have to use the various desktops at home, and since I lost my songs, pictures, documents, this depresses me to no end. (yup, backup all your files please)

So this will be a post again without any pictures at all. *BIG SIGH*


So how's the CNY (or Valentine's Day)preparations coming along then?


xoxo,
ah ling



P.S: Was lining up with my mummy at a shop in One Utama when these 2 girls tapped me on my shoulder to ask me if my tattoo was real wtf. FML. -__-""

Labels: , , ,

Hahaha.... you should blog u find back your laptop.....

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!