« Home | Jimmy Eat World - Drugs Or Me? » | Here's to a year together officially. » | Is it the Bad Ass Coffee or the excitement? » | The easiest and FOC (Free Of Charge) of doing char... » | The lost laptop / ah ling's fake tattoo » | I need help packing FML. » | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. » | My birthday & the completion of Mission 'Find Chan... »

Give strangers blowjobs and get paid for it?

A random conversation with friends at a mamak a couple of days ago:


Me : I'd rather not say his name out (referring to a politician), as I'd get a bad taste in my mouth. If I wanted bad tastes in my mouth I would rather give random strangers on the road blowjobs. And get paid for it.


Friends : ......



xoxo,
ah ling


Labels: , , , , ,

lol. just blog hopping- thanks for the laugh :D

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!