« Home | Off to Amsterdam by cruise! » | Neglecting, neglected. » | Blank, blank. » | My birthday & the completion of Mission 'Find Chan... » | Packing, packing.. » | Bra colour is latest Facebook fad. » | I TULAN!! » | Random conversations with the boyfriend, » | A belated Merry Xmas everyone.. » | When in Egypt, don't dress like.. »

I need help packing FML.

Packing done? NO.

FAIL.


Not to mention that the ship was rocking up and down the whole night because of the extremely strong winds and waves while crossing the English Channel earlier on. So much that even though this is the 3rd cruise I've been on, I felt sea sick (I've never been sea sick before this).

That's not all. After getting home I kept feeling myself swaying and feeling dizzy. At first I thought it was only me, but turns out the boyfriend is feeling the same too wtf.


More later, I hope.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!