« Home | Belated unwrapping post...- Prada Large Shopper bag. » | Getting inked soon, hopefully. - Part 3 » | 6th blood donation in my life. » | The news breaks...and life goes on. » | Getting inked soon, hopefully. - Part 2 » | Living in disbelief / licking Tom Cruise » | Move to Arizona if you like hot climates! » | zomg the mess!! » | 1 000 000€ jackpot. » | I just woke up and I'm hungry. »

Unwrapping post - Balenciaga First bag.


As promised in my previous unwrapping post, I would like to introduce my new 'baby'.






'Baby's' dustbag.










Extra leather tassels, the mirror & all the cards are included as well.








I'm in <333 with my new 'baby' so much!! Wanted to get one a loooooong time ago, but couldn't afford it-lah. Fell in love with Balenciaga's line of bags when I visited Harrods 2 years ago; spent loads of time touching and touching the bags there..And finally I get one....*sighs*








xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!