« Home | 1 000 000€ jackpot. » | I just woke up and I'm hungry. » | Too many things on my mind.. » | Magnetic therapy for drug-free pain relief for bot... » | How was your Valentine's Day? » | LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT BLOODY SNOW. » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Domestic partnership. » | Uber tired.../ Tai Wu dim sum affair in Manchester. » | Being sick is memorable... »

zomg the mess!!

The above title should have been typed out in capital letters but I'm just too tired to do so.

Moving stuff about is troublesome, but it is even worse finding places to chuck place them properly.

I digress.


I'm just tired. It's been a really long day. Another long day awaits tomorrow. Sigh.

Off to bed soon.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!