« Home | Living in disbelief / licking Tom Cruise » | Move to Arizona if you like hot climates! » | zomg the mess!! » | 1 000 000€ jackpot. » | I just woke up and I'm hungry. » | Too many things on my mind.. » | Magnetic therapy for drug-free pain relief for bot... » | How was your Valentine's Day? » | LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT BLOODY SNOW. » | Happy Chinese New Year! »

Getting inked soon, hopefully. - Part 2

As I mentioned in a post a couple of months ago about getting inked soon, well, I have been doing a little research around the tattoo parlours in Sheffield.

So to cut the story short here (because I am too lazy to elaborate now), I went for a 'consultation' with the tattoo artist yesterday, and paid 20 pounds as a sort of deposit so that he will come up with a design (hopefully within the next week) according to my specifications, and if I'm happy with it, well, I'll have a tattoo on my shoulder to show off this summer (and for the rest of my life).

IAMEXCITEDDOTCOM!!



More updates on this issue after I see the design.

Labels: , ,

I can't wait to see the design..

getting it done soon edi..

I can't show it you to my dear, cos I don't have it. They keep it with them, and obviously am not going to give me...


heheh

kan cheong!!

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!