« Home | Getting inked soon, hopefully. - Part 2 » | Living in disbelief / licking Tom Cruise » | Move to Arizona if you like hot climates! » | zomg the mess!! » | 1 000 000€ jackpot. » | I just woke up and I'm hungry. » | Too many things on my mind.. » | Magnetic therapy for drug-free pain relief for bot... » | How was your Valentine's Day? » | LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT BLOODY SNOW. »

The news breaks...and life goes on.

He wrote a blog post and posted it in both his Multiply and Friendster profiles. Nice to know people wosh us well =)


---------------------------------------------

Yesterday he was like "Go on up to the room first, I still need to cook the wantan mee" -___-

And so I went on up and saw a daffodil (which I had been eyeing), a small pot of flowers and two bikinis. I also inadvertently saw a pile of money (which was not meant for me wtf).

The room was even tidied, the bed made, and the floor vacuumed.
Awwwww, bless.

Thank you bee.

So touched-lar.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!