« Home | Too many things on my mind.. » | Magnetic therapy for drug-free pain relief for bot... » | How was your Valentine's Day? » | LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT BLOODY SNOW. » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Domestic partnership. » | Uber tired.../ Tai Wu dim sum affair in Manchester. » | Being sick is memorable... » | -5 Celcius at Trafalgar Square and the tale of Lon... » | A letter to bid adieu to 2008. »

I just woke up and I'm hungry.


Dunno, have a great craving for Krispy Kreme doughnuts -__-"

Bought 24 of them, yes, 24, and stuffed ourselves silly.





Anyway, on other matters, well, I'd really love to list down whatever has been happening lately, but I really don't know who is reading this blog and I'd rather some matters stay private.

Just like to say I'm really happi, and this time around I'm trying really hard to not bring any excess emotional baggage into this relationship =)



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!