« Home | Make Yourself Amazing (MYA). » | I don't know what to wear already!! (Part 2) / WWF... » | Plumbing is no shitty affair. » | I don't know what to wear already!! » | Redinbox - your very own unique phone number email. » | Recharge @ Kota A Famosa here I come. » | Things you cannot ask certain friends to help you ... » | Exam Prep Software. » | ALL BECAUSE AARON NEVER ASKED ME TO PLAY DOTA. » | and the connections get deeper and deeper... »

I miss the land of Andros.

Andro is Joyce's term for lion statues. Please don't ask me why. Ask her-lah.










And I just cannot believe that she is back in Malaysia!! Sorry to hear about whatever happened, babe. *sigh*

After hearing about that, I guess it really dispelled the myth of 'if it can survive three years then there is a chance that it will last forever' for me. Some things in life really suck.


I have to work later as well.Damn.




xoxo,
ah ling



P.S: One more paid post after this yeah.

Labels: , , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!