« Home | Exam Prep Software. » | ALL BECAUSE AARON NEVER ASKED ME TO PLAY DOTA. » | and the connections get deeper and deeper... » | it's the wrong time to be hungry.. » | Thanks Audrey.. » | My take on plastic. » | Others have it worse. » | Free Sports Picks!! » | Silence is golden. » | Wish me good luck »

Things you cannot ask certain friends to help you buy first.

See,Don and I were talking about certain friends and there are some people who will actually use your stuff first before you pay them back for it.

My moral of the story is :

With friends like these, you cannot ask them to help you buy

a) underwear
b) condoms
c) a dildo
d) toothbrush
e) toilet paper





xoxo,
ah ling





This post has been x-posted to my other blog

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!