« Home | Internet downtime soon? » | Full Tilt Poker site. » | Because 5xmom tagged me../Google and my birthday m... » | 3D hand-drawn artists impressions. » | Photos of Candy, oh Candy. » | Happi 50th Birthday Malaysia. » | Short term rentals in Vilnius, Lithuania. » | Number plate 'yang tidak senonoh'. » | uVme ; games which pay off. » | Introducing monkey girl.. »

He likes his murse.

I'm glad that ah Don likes his Murse.Sorry, no pictures of his Murse here with me since I've packed it already and I have no time or mood to retrieve it from the pits of my luggage bag. And in case you are wondering what the heck a Murse is, well, it is derived from the combination of "Man Purse", a.k.a a 'Man Bag'.


Bleh. Back to packing. Am functioning on less than an hour's sleep in the past 25 hours. Going to K.O. soon. *sigh* Heading to Bristol in less than 12 hours time. Here's to a new chapter of my life. Will try to keep you guys updated yah?




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!