« Home | RegOnline for easy event planning. » | Playing... » | Mint credit cards. » | The reasons why I have to eat grass. » | Interracial dating site. » | ah ling's shoe fetish story. » | CreepColony.com » | I came, I saw, I bought. » | updated links. » | HELLO HOT ITALIAN MEN! »

Introducing monkey girl..




Playing around with my new baby, and ah karen was my test subject.Heh. So nice of her hor? Yeah, I think so too...*sayang ah karen*


Anyway, that girl is like a freakin' monkey okay! =.=""



Don't believe me? Don't just take my word for it. Look below:














Lansi hor. This 'cha bor' can pose summore....-__-






And ah Don, since you said that I hardly post any pictures here, here's one for you:



My lovely skull ashtray. Say it's cool. You know it is. Heh xD









xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!