« Home | 3D hand-drawn artists impressions. » | Photos of Candy, oh Candy. » | Happi 50th Birthday Malaysia. » | Short term rentals in Vilnius, Lithuania. » | Number plate 'yang tidak senonoh'. » | uVme ; games which pay off. » | Introducing monkey girl.. » | RegOnline for easy event planning. » | Playing... » | Mint credit cards. »

Because 5xmom tagged me../Google and my birthday meme,

...then I play lor.

It's a meme about Google and my birthday.Heh. Read on.





3 EVENTS

1846 - The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.

1972 - President of the United States Richard Nixon orders the development of a space shuttle program.

1976 - Cambodia is renamed Democratic Kampuchea by the Khmer Rouge.


Historical events indeed. Guys, go impress some chicks with the above facts as pick up lines instead of cheesy, corny slap-inducing lines like "You must have been tired since you were running through my mind the whole day".



2 BIRTHS

1969 - Marilyn Manson, American singer

1987 - Kristin Cavallari, American actress

And of course ah ling's birthday. Meh.



1 HOLIDAY

The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.



Is there such a thing as Western Christianity? What is the difference between Western Christianity and Eastern Christianity? *confused*




I tag ah Don, ah Karen, Wei Men and whoever else who wants to play. Drop me a comment if you're done!!



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

I have done the meme.
Click here to view...

http://donnyang.wordpress.com/2007/09/02/google-and-my-birthday-meme/

hehhehe...you did, you did...

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!