« Home | 1800NODRUGS.com » | What a stressful stressful day, » | This is how the heart Breaks! » | Transcribe voicemails into e-mails. » | Fuck you. » | As what I said in my previous post.... » | Eclipse broadband makes online surfing a breeze. » | Bad dreams. » | Whogets.com? » | Something which the penguinboyfriend and I have be... »

Introducing the new pet.




Remember in THIS POST I said that there was a new pet?


Finally, I'm showing you all the pictures!! only two pictures lah.Kecoh.



I was really startled to see a small pair of eyes staring at me. When I looked closer, I saw a BAT.


Geez.




No, not this guy.







Mr. Bat sleeping







And another of Mr. Bat sleeping. It's unofficial name which I bestowed upon it is 'Mickey'. Please don't ask me why, I wouldn't be able to answer you.





With both its wings extended, the length of 'Mickey' is around 1 foot. And it's only a BABY. The penguinboyfriend's father went bat hunting and apparently they found 'Mickey' clinging to its mother. Imagine how huge the mama bat must have been! *shudders*


The penguinboyfriend's dad did ask me if I'd like to take it home, but I declined. I don't think my parents would take too kindly to the fact that their daughter has a bat for a pet (Hey! It rhymes!).





xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!