« Home | PayPerPost's new acquisition. » | sorry for the lack of updates. » | Drug addiction treatment. » | The only thing missing is the old man snoring. » | North Cyprus properties. » | The wedding : Part 2 with photos » | Review of www.mortagelowdown.com » | Project postponed. » | Publish your works with authorhouse.com » | I miss my hamsters =( »

Guess where I am.

Hint : I'm in a place where the number of dogs keep changing, as do the dogs themselves.



Okay, i'm actually back in Malacca. The penguinboyfriend is happily watching Heroes, while I'm blogging. Of all the things that the penguinboyfriend's father rears, guess what I saw in a cage this time?





















Sorry to keep you in suspense, but you will just have to wait till I get back to Kay Elle, then I can show you the pictures which I took.



Enjoy your weekend (or at least what's left of it hor).





xoxo,
ah ling


P.S. Chicken ball rice is still as cheap as ever!!! *burp*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!