« Home | Whogets.com? » | Something which the penguinboyfriend and I have be... » | Event management made easy with RegOnline.com » | Anya Hindmarch's "I'm Not a Plastic Bag" - Couture... » | Securely Zip your private & confidential data. » | ah ling gone wild. » | Today, I bought garlic. » | Eczema sufferers take notice. » | Guess where I am. » | PayPerPost's new acquisition. »

Bad dreams.

Had another bad dream yesterday, can you guess that most of my nightmaresbad dreams involve the penguinboyfriend's ex-girlfriend?


God, that bitchgirl disrupting my nice slumber! And to think that I don't even know her and have not even met her!! *mumbles curses*


This time I dreamt that we were at some kind of lecture (some course?) and that we were seated at a rectangular table to take notes.



See diagram below:



|
|
ME |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|________________

Penguin



And for some reason or another, the penguinboyfriend and I sat so far apart.

Fine, no problem there.


Suddenly, I looked back to see the ex-girlfriend there =.="""


*super pissed okay*





Seating position after:



|
|
ME |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|________________

Penguin Ex-GF




After that, the lecture just went downhill for me. I couldn't pay any attention at all. The worse part was that the minute the lecture ended, the penguinboyfriend LEFT with her, totally ignoring me. *lagi tulan*


KNNCCB! double eew tee eff?!?!




No more nightmares involving her anymore please.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!