« Home | Event management made easy with RegOnline.com » | Anya Hindmarch's "I'm Not a Plastic Bag" - Couture... » | Securely Zip your private & confidential data. » | ah ling gone wild. » | Today, I bought garlic. » | Eczema sufferers take notice. » | Guess where I am. » | PayPerPost's new acquisition. » | sorry for the lack of updates. » | Drug addiction treatment. »

Something which the penguinboyfriend and I have been doing alot lately.





I'm talking about grocery shopping-lah, you perverts XD


So the other day we went to Tesco (actually, we were supposed to go to Tesco just now but there was a meeting).


And almost EVERYTHING was on sale. S.A.L.E.


Look! It's the 'PROMOSI'(promotion) signs! They were everywhere!!!


Lately, the penguinboyfriend and I have been doing something a lot.





Even the ice-cream was on promotion =.=""







I was so happy that there was finally pistachio ice-cream! Surprisingly, for King's brand ice-cream, it's not bad at all.(Jamie introduced me to it) Weird considering that when I was much younger, I absolutely HATED pistachio ice-cream.







Here's a picture of the penguinboyfriend being all shocked that the ice-cream is on sale:









But there's one thing that had absolutely no price tag and I couldn't even get the barcode scanner machine thingy to scan the information because the machine didn't even bother with my antics.







It's myself-lah. I'm not for sale wat...






xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!