« Home | Nearly died in Bali. » | Till bikini waxing do we part...and let's talk abo... » | ah ling punya store » | Cat abuser says "sorry", "sorry" my f*cking foot. » | Poor innocent little pussy - Pictures of the kitty... » | How was your Valentine's Day? » | House, then a car? We work hard to lease stuff fro... » | Turning 18, for the 8th year in a row. » | When you feel like committing suicide, visit Halon... » | I'm on a Thomas Sabo shopping spree... »

Screw handbags, we're going for gold.

I've got 'babies' from Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Balenciaga, LV, Anya, Coach, Tous, Burberry and more.


I've 'seen the light'.

These 'babies' decrease in value everyday. So I've decided not to purchase handbags anymore and to buy precious metals and precious stones instead ok, for the time being anyway. Did I mention I just bought a Dior wallet?!

Good idea right! *depressed suddenly feeling very old* -__-"


Have a good week ahead.


xoxo,
ah ling

p.s: Birthstone for April is the diamond. Saw a lovely oval-shaped one today which I like, price before discount is around RM25k though. *HINT HINT HINT*

p.p.s: Dear BB,
the keywords here are 'discount' and 'I like'!!


xxx

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!