« Home | Till bikini waxing do we part...and let's talk abo... » | ah ling punya store » | Cat abuser says "sorry", "sorry" my f*cking foot. » | Poor innocent little pussy - Pictures of the kitty... » | How was your Valentine's Day? » | House, then a car? We work hard to lease stuff fro... » | Turning 18, for the 8th year in a row. » | When you feel like committing suicide, visit Halon... » | I'm on a Thomas Sabo shopping spree... » | Healthy, simple, hassle-free and cheap lunch ideas. »

Nearly died in Bali.

What else?


Ended up in a brothel (no kidding!), saw white tigers climbing trees, komodo dragons, crashed some strangers' party, went to the rock bar in Ayana, saw floods, examined 2 squashed snakes, visited padi fields, ate street food and so much more. More later when I update my blog. Reason why I'm blogging so late is because I just finished work not too long ago, meaning I've been working for approximately 15 hours or so. *sigh*


Obviously I wish I was back in Bali. More details later.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!