« Home | Turning 18, for the 8th year in a row. » | When you feel like committing suicide, visit Halon... » | I'm on a Thomas Sabo shopping spree... » | Healthy, simple, hassle-free and cheap lunch ideas. » | I like nice surprises like this / G6 @ Gardens, Mi... » | I can't wait for the loooong weekend. » | Work, the monster invading my life. » | Happy days, come to me please. » | ah ling in the itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, leopard-pr... » | Sticky post... »

House, then a car? We work hard to lease stuff from the bank.

Last year with the grace of God (and the boyfriend), we managed to get a house. (Technically it's not ours yet, but the legal loanshark'sbank's)

This year, we have decided to get me a new car!! *throws confetti hamsters and mandarin oranges* Here's where the problem lies:


1. Not really sure which model to get
2. Up the budget by an additional 10k to get my dream sports car?!?
3. Don't wanna pay monthly installments =(
4. NEED MORE MONEY!!
5. NEED MORE MONEY!!!
6. NEED MORE ....(you get the idea)



Damnit, it's like we're leasing all the stuff we yearn to own from the bank, and working hard to lease even more stuff from the bank.


Depressing wei.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!