« Home | I'm on a Thomas Sabo shopping spree... » | Healthy, simple, hassle-free and cheap lunch ideas. » | I like nice surprises like this / G6 @ Gardens, Mi... » | I can't wait for the loooong weekend. » | Work, the monster invading my life. » | Happy days, come to me please. » | ah ling in the itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, leopard-pr... » | Sticky post... » | House hunting - It's on! » | Football fever starts in around 12 hours time! Wak... »

When you feel like committing suicide, visit Halong Bay to change your mind!

That's what Jamie told me anyway.


A few months back, Jamie said "ah ling, if you feel like committing suicide go to Halong Bay in Vietnam. You will change your mind."


Guess what. We're going. *throws confetti and little hamsters on leashes*



Picture stolen taken from a source in google images:



Halong Bay, see you soon!!!





It will be the perfect way to kick start my new year. After all with a well-known retail shopping centre as my client means that my NYE has to be spent with them sigh


And holiday with the boyfriend and bestie + tetek? What more could I ask for?

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!