« Home | Cat abuser says "sorry", "sorry" my f*cking foot. » | Poor innocent little pussy - Pictures of the kitty... » | How was your Valentine's Day? » | House, then a car? We work hard to lease stuff fro... » | Turning 18, for the 8th year in a row. » | When you feel like committing suicide, visit Halon... » | I'm on a Thomas Sabo shopping spree... » | Healthy, simple, hassle-free and cheap lunch ideas. » | I like nice surprises like this / G6 @ Gardens, Mi... » | I can't wait for the loooong weekend. »

ah ling punya store

Ted Baker sandals, nike shoes, branded bags, Dorothy Perkins, Warehouse dresses and many more to come hopefully before I lose my enthusiasm to take pictures and upload them.


Have decided that having a mountain of clothes, shoes and bags in my room is not going to do me any good, all the more since I have never or hardly used most of my stuff. Having given aways literally many boxes of clothing and more, my room was de-cluttered. And then along came the boxes we shipped from our life in UK.


And so, quite reluctantly, I am selling my stuff =/ Kinda sad but hey! Might as well sell them to people who will use them right?



One of the items on sale there:



My beloved Ted Baker sandals =(


Hop on over to ahlingpunyastore to see if anything catches your fancy. Let me know if the prices are workable, gimme feedback, leave me a comment marriage proposals accepted too, anything!


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!