« Home | Donny hiao hiao. » | Sheffield Oriental Night Party @ Embrace » | Stupid calling card. » | KT Tunstall - Suddenly I see » | Closet readers, I bid you hello! =) / Belly Good R... » | On hiatus away from here. » | Advertising - a way of staying ahead in the travel... » | Making decisions with no regrets, » | fell down on my butt.. » | I'm moving to my own room!! »

My plant is smarter than your plant because my plant is a blogging plant.

Seriously.

A blogging plant, wtf.

And NO, you really are about to read about a blogging plant. Except that it isn't my plant, and I'm not typing this before/during/after smoking crack. I don't smoke crack-lah!


There really is a blogging plant in Japan wtf. And it's name is Midori (you may call her? it??! Midori-san though).
What's next?! Hooking up a hamster to the Internet and teaching it to run specified number of turns on the wheel to log-in to Blogspot?


Anyway, Midori-san's typical blog entry is as thus : "Today was a sunny day and I was able to sunbathe a lot. I had quite a bit of fun today."


Well, if it were my plant, it's blog's entry would prolly reflect the torture it goes through daily, with me not having green fingers and a can't-be-arsed attitude towards plant care.


Something like "Today, just like yesterday, I hate myself for being a plant.I have only one leaf left and before I can produce my own food (photosynthesis) I fear I am going to be annihilated. Yesterday a few people used my pot as an ashtray and I am going to choke from all the carbon monoxide and body odour collecting in my body."


It's a tough life being a plant, especially in the city. But at least my plant can be proud of its' vocabulary, hurhurhur.



To see the
blogging plant in Japan
click on the link.



P.S: Must.Blog.More.Can't.Lose.To.A.Plant wtf.

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!