« Home | Closet readers, I bid you hello! =) / Belly Good R... » | On hiatus away from here. » | Advertising - a way of staying ahead in the travel... » | Making decisions with no regrets, » | fell down on my butt.. » | I'm moving to my own room!! » | There's a mouse in da house & Selamat Hari Raya. » | Me Ben & Jerry Cookie Dough Ice Cream finito. » | Food review : Chong Qing steamboat buffet @ Sunway... » | I want no string's sex because my wife is battling... »

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I see

Was at Meadowhall Shopping Mall at the Food Court, eating my McDonald's Quarter Pounder and watching the huge TV there when this song came on. I've heard it many times before but never knew whom it was by or what the name of the song was.
Enjoy!



Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!