« Home | Advertising - a way of staying ahead in the travel... » | Making decisions with no regrets, » | fell down on my butt.. » | I'm moving to my own room!! » | There's a mouse in da house & Selamat Hari Raya. » | Me Ben & Jerry Cookie Dough Ice Cream finito. » | Food review : Chong Qing steamboat buffet @ Sunway... » | I want no string's sex because my wife is battling... » | I found my white horse, where is my Prince Charming? » | New address, same postings - the boyfriend's blog ... »

On hiatus away from here.


Feeling kinda down and a wee bit left out.

But that's expected, isn't it, when you are many miles away from home.

The title above says it all. Don't miss me too much cos' I'm fine and I'll be back soon yah? And keep checking back for updates hor.



P.S: Thank you for calling today, Mr 'Pure and Innocent and Cute'.

P.P.S: I hate it whenever my questions go unanswered. Especially if you know that I expect an answer and you just ignore them.


Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!