« Home | I'm moving to my own room!! » | There's a mouse in da house & Selamat Hari Raya. » | Me Ben & Jerry Cookie Dough Ice Cream finito. » | Food review : Chong Qing steamboat buffet @ Sunway... » | I want no string's sex because my wife is battling... » | I found my white horse, where is my Prince Charming? » | New address, same postings - the boyfriend's blog ... » | Poor things... » | Chicken rice + blackberry ice-cream » | Hungover on a Friday. »

fell down on my butt..

yeah, rushing to use the toilet in a friend's house and slipped on the carpet (was wearing socks as well) and missed the last few steps and landed hard (YES REALLY PAIN SIAL) on my butt and slid down the steps, wtf.

now, my left arse cheek is bruised and battered. and so are certain parts of my left arm. Sigh.

Have a good weekend ahead eh?



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

WOW I missed out such a stunning performance... are you still remember what I said when we walked out from TOP SHOP last time??

Anyway, are you ok??

jumping elephant! o_O LOL

nah, the time when i bent my back and swung my handbag is more kheng man..lol

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!