« Home | Housekeeping & Krispy Kreme doughnuts. » | Wesak Day tests my patience. » | Leona Lewis - Better in Time » | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... » | Letters to the boyfriend - Tiga Ringgit Malaysia. » | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... » | Killer heels. » | Whatever. Can't you see it's the little things tha... » | Human-made Nokia Snake game. » | ah ling the whiny little brat »

The fastest yumcha session I ever had.

Was a little under 15 minutes and with the boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------

Thank you darling for putting up with my horrifying tantrums. Thank you for driving all the way just to see me for a little while to make me happy. Thank you for all the happiness you've brought to my life so far. Thank you for loving me, and most of all, thank you for being you.

Arigato gozaimase, Donny-san.



We go to the Kenko fish spa this coming weekend okie?


*muaks*



Your girlfriend,
ah ling

----------------------------------------


P.S : Petrol price increases are becoming a real bitch in the arse wallet. *sigh*

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!