« Home | Whatever. Can't you see it's the little things tha... » | Human-made Nokia Snake game. » | ah ling the whiny little brat » | LV Damier Azur Speedy 30.....Mine!! » | My father refuses to buy me a Louis Vuitton handbag.. » | Tired like hell. » | Today, I am happy. » | I'm quite 7 tulan now. » | Ladies Burberry wallet for sale. » | Blogging using my new gadget = Apple iTouch. »

Killer heels.

Heels that can be used as a weapon.


Tried on this pair of Guess heels, but somehow they look better on the shelf than on my feet.

So got another pair of heels (which my mum thinks are nice too).

Would have gotten another pair, but sudah tak ada saiz (but there were no more sizes) =(


pictures of them later. Yam too lazy to dig the camera out, go down and take pictures of the shoes, come back up to my room, upload the picture, watermark it then post it to this blog. Uh-huh.


Have a great weekend.

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!