« Home | Leona Lewis - Better in Time » | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... » | Letters to the boyfriend - Tiga Ringgit Malaysia. » | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... » | Killer heels. » | Whatever. Can't you see it's the little things tha... » | Human-made Nokia Snake game. » | ah ling the whiny little brat » | LV Damier Azur Speedy 30.....Mine!! » | My father refuses to buy me a Louis Vuitton handbag.. »

Wesak Day tests my patience.


Once a year I follow the parents to the temple in occasion of Wesak Day.


And every year, I feel like (okay, this is going to make me sound like such a bad person) smacking selected random strangers with my shoes/burning their butts with the whole bunch of joss sticks/shoving the stalk of flower in my hand (normally chrysanthemums) up their a-hole so far up the sun will never ever shine on their petals anymore or a combination of all of the above.

Sorry, a combination of an extremely smoke-filled environment which irritates my eyes AND manymanymany strangers all carrying weapons of some sort (typically a whole smoldering bunch of joss sticks + candles if you are unlucky) AND rude people who just love to step on my feet/elbow me in the back/ribcage/neck/boobs are more than enough to make me wanna...(please feel free to read the paragraph above to get a very good idea of things I would love to do).


Anyhow, Happy Wesak Day to all the Buddhists out there. Cheers for the public holiday!

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!