« Home | Hello, we are so chio!! (and so we say it with pic... » | Killer heels. » | Whatever. Can't you see it's the little things tha... » | Human-made Nokia Snake game. » | ah ling the whiny little brat » | LV Damier Azur Speedy 30.....Mine!! » | My father refuses to buy me a Louis Vuitton handbag.. » | Tired like hell. » | Today, I am happy. » | I'm quite 7 tulan now. »

Letters to the boyfriend - Tiga Ringgit Malaysia.

Hello darling,

just a reminder that I owe you RM 3. Yeah, it may seem like a small amount to some people, but there is also another reason why I'm blogging about this.

And it's to remind YOU that YOU OWE ME RM 6.50 as well.

And no, it's not the amount of the money, it's the principle of it all.

And also the fact that if you paid me RM 300, I would let you shake your legs whenever and wherever you want when you are out with me for the day month.

Hah! The RM 0.50 fine whenever I catch you shaking your leg is still applicable!

*nyehnyehnyeh*



lots of xoxo,
your pretty & pure loving girlfriend.

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!