« Home | Human-made Nokia Snake game. » | ah ling the whiny little brat » | LV Damier Azur Speedy 30.....Mine!! » | My father refuses to buy me a Louis Vuitton handbag.. » | Tired like hell. » | Today, I am happy. » | I'm quite 7 tulan now. » | Ladies Burberry wallet for sale. » | Blogging using my new gadget = Apple iTouch. » | blogging from my new toy.. »

Whatever. Can't you see it's the little things that make me happy?

Can't you see that it is the little things which make me happy? Things which you could do, that would NOT COST YOU A SINGLE SEN. Things which seem mindless to you, but MEAN A WHOLE DAMN FUCKING LOT TO ME.


Whatever.


Pray things go alright, then I can fuck off.


P.S: Having second thoughts about meeting up with 'chaos' later, feel like just going to the Streamyx / TM outlet later and to close down my fucking account.




"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” - Oscar Wilde



Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!