« Home | I cannot be a potato any longer. » | Wirefly announces 5 most popular smartphones. » | my CSI Las Vegas diet starts again. » | Life insurance is a must. » | Gay Pride Parade - do you know what it is about? » | Today, I'll let you see the penguinboyfriend's fat... » | My laptop has gone into denial mode. » | For business owners - Sales Lead Management system. » | HSBC sponsored my 'tattoos'/ the penguinboyfriend ... » | ah ling hides under the office tablegets a new 'ho... »

The chiropractor is here to help.

*Advertisement*


And I don't mean that he can only treat my sore back. It's more than that, nowadays. See, even if I get one of my head-pounding headaches (which make me want to bang my head on the wall), apparently I can go to the New York Physical Therapy Office to get my headaches treated.
They also treat sleep disorders. Interesting.

Guys, if your wife keeps saying "Not now, I have a headache", you know where to send her right? *devilish look*





Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!