« Home | Wirefly announces 5 most popular smartphones. » | my CSI Las Vegas diet starts again. » | Life insurance is a must. » | Gay Pride Parade - do you know what it is about? » | Today, I'll let you see the penguinboyfriend's fat... » | My laptop has gone into denial mode. » | For business owners - Sales Lead Management system. » | HSBC sponsored my 'tattoos'/ the penguinboyfriend ... » | ah ling hides under the office tablegets a new 'ho... » | Yet another way to meet people - Blackscene.com »

I cannot be a potato any longer.


Because the penguinboyfriend is coming back to Kay Elle. He said that I have to become 'ah ling' again by the time he gets back because he can't hug a potato as it it too small =(



I'm not nuts, neither is he. We are just attention-whores. But you all knew that already-hor..




PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!