« Home | For business owners - Sales Lead Management system. » | HSBC sponsored my 'tattoos'/ the penguinboyfriend ... » | ah ling hides under the office tablegets a new 'ho... » | Yet another way to meet people - Blackscene.com » | easy sign up form for PPP at the bottom. » | The shopperholic strikes again/ the penguinboyfrie... » | Yoji Biomehanika is COMING TO TOWN!! » | Bride and groom » | Sci-edge is not fiction. » | Much to blog about but kinda lazy to do so now. »

My laptop has gone into denial mode.

Somehow, the time shown on lappy is one hour ahead. Siao (crazy) already-lah my laptop. I don't remember setting the time as it is now, and it was perfectly alright just yesterday. *Sigh* I'll bet that this is its way of protesting my 'constant molesting' it. If people had the same ability to show time (and change it whenever they wished to show that thy are under stress) on their foreheads, no one would ever find out the 'real time'.Ever. Which brings me to ponder something just as I was typing the last sentence. What exactly is 'real time' anyway? Why only go up to the number '12'??
Think about it.



xoxo,
ah ling




PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!