« Home | my CSI Las Vegas diet starts again. » | Life insurance is a must. » | Gay Pride Parade - do you know what it is about? » | Today, I'll let you see the penguinboyfriend's fat... » | My laptop has gone into denial mode. » | For business owners - Sales Lead Management system. » | HSBC sponsored my 'tattoos'/ the penguinboyfriend ... » | ah ling hides under the office tablegets a new 'ho... » | Yet another way to meet people - Blackscene.com » | easy sign up form for PPP at the bottom. »

Wirefly announces 5 most popular smartphones.




*Advertisement*


Now, I'm no geek when it comes to I.T gadgets or accessories, but the one things which can get me excited about would have to be handphones (I used to sell them, by the way). No more dull 'beep' ringtones, or non-coloured displays. Those features seem so ancient. How could we have lived without cameraphones, MP3s in our phones and 3G, for starters?

But with the new features, came many different models of handphones, and somehow or another, they evolved strategically into what we call 'smartphones'. Phones which can do more than just let you answer, make calls and text people.

It's really no wonder that the sales of smartphones, according to Wirefly, have increased 70% in the first quarter of this year, from the sales in the third quarter of 2006. Figures, literally, show us why the trend is turning towards smartphones. No longer perceived as a niche market for techie geeks, smartphones are gaining popularity with their cool features, sleek designs and status associated with using them. Wirefly's top smartphones which consist of a list of 5, are:



1. Cingular BlackJack
2. BlackBerry Pearl (for Cingular and T-Mobile)
3. 8700 series (for Cingular, T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon)
4. Cingular BlackBerry 8800
5. Motorola Q for Verizon Wireless



Nice. Now, I have no qualms whatsoever in using these phones. I only want to know when I can actually afford them?




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!