« Home | Today, I bought garlic. » | Eczema sufferers take notice. » | Guess where I am. » | PayPerPost's new acquisition. » | sorry for the lack of updates. » | Drug addiction treatment. » | The only thing missing is the old man snoring. » | North Cyprus properties. » | The wedding : Part 2 with photos » | Review of www.mortagelowdown.com »

ah ling gone wild.


Nothing new about that eh.



Just the other day at Toys R'Us in One Utama, the penguinboyfriend and I were walking past the stuffed toys section when I saw something and backtracked.

I saw Spongebob!! The yellow sponge with boxy pants!! I was so thrilled that I said this out (a bit too loudly) to the penguinboyfriend:


"Ooh! Look! Spongebob! Can I rape him?!?"



If it had just been only the both of us there, it would have been fine, but there was another couple there. The penguinboyfriend just ignored me and walked off =(

Sometimes, he will tell me that he's ignoring me =) But still sad also-lah, being ignored =( But also cannot blame him cos' he only ignores me when I say or do nonsense =)








One picture of me for you to stare at before I go to bed :











xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!