« Home | Eczema sufferers take notice. » | Guess where I am. » | PayPerPost's new acquisition. » | sorry for the lack of updates. » | Drug addiction treatment. » | The only thing missing is the old man snoring. » | North Cyprus properties. » | The wedding : Part 2 with photos » | Review of www.mortagelowdown.com » | Project postponed. »

Today, I bought garlic.

That pretty much sums up what the penguinboyfriend and I bought at the 'pasar malam' (night market) a while ago in SS2. I nearly got poked in the eye by some lady's umbrella (it was raining), and just for the record, I was wearing a white top. Which brings me back to wonder why the heck it really does rain when I choose to wear white most of the time.


Oh, forgot to mention that I bought mangoes too, but I bet that most of you guys don't really give a flying __(censored: insert the choice of your desired expletives here)___ about what I bought at the 'pasar malam' but hah! suck it in!! XD




xoxo,
ah ling


P.S: coming up soon will be the post about what new creature the penguinboyfriend's father is currently keeping.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!