« Home | bopping to music from another era. » | exams/ lingerie theft / who doesn't love a blog en... » | i'm alive!! ( and so are they / 52 toasters / late... » | boo!! » | my sweat could fill up a swimming pool. » | I forgot my password » | hospital visits make me depressed. » | steamboat buffet part 2. » | it's 3 am and my bread is baking. » | announcing the arrival »

there were supposed to be pictures on this one.

I had actually removed my RS-MMC card, then i realized that the card reader has gone missing. So I pushed the card into the card-reader slot in my laptop, even though i know that i have to use the extender. Thank god for my tweezers ; managed to get the card out using that...phew.. So no pictures today lah...


------------------------------------------

Malacca trip was great, just eating and going round the 2 major shopping malls there, and sleeping in his cold cold room, and trying to bond with the boyfriend's parents. Heh.Stayed there a day longer than expected, thanks to the doctor who gave the boyfriend an MC..

My mother reckons that I'm "under pressure" since he's an onli child. Hhmmm.......=.='''''''''''''''


------------------------------------------

Figured out why the area around the base of my back was swollen. Excellent detective I am...

*My ass is hurting now.Boo.


p.s: *Or more accurately, my asshole is hurting.Nyeh.

------------------------------------------

Happi Belated Birthday to Choon Lean. Dunno if she even reads this blog anymore? But congratulations to your 20 years of existence on this planet anyway!!


------------------------------------------


I gave my Candy a blue stripe on her head!! Took her for a walk earlier on and crushed a blue flower ( the type where it is used to obtain the blue dye for kuih) and drew a blue stripe on her head!! It looks like warpaint lar!! ^_^

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!