« Home | my sweat could fill up a swimming pool. » | I forgot my password » | hospital visits make me depressed. » | steamboat buffet part 2. » | it's 3 am and my bread is baking. » | announcing the arrival » | steamboat buffet. » | some of » | Honk if you love Jesus.. » | What exactly are cats? »

boo!!

been over a week since i last updated. Here's the 411 on what's ben happening lately:

1) Been trying to get off my lazy ass to study.
2) the dog managed to run out of the house twice, if im not mistaken. Stupid bitch.
(but still cute all the same)
3) Wanted to buy the Guess bag in U Parkson, but it wasnt there anymore!! *wails*
Neither was the smaller version ( yes, i wanted the big one, the lightblue with flowers). So i went to Nine West, but there were no nice bags there too. So i went to the Guess boutique, but didnt find anything nice there. Grrr... guess i "saved" Mr W.K a few hundred ringgit eh?

4) I'm bored. Off to give E.V a holler to 'yum cha'. Toodles...


p.s: exams start this coming thursday!(8th sept). Boo.. =(

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!