« Home | steamboat buffet. » | some of » | Honk if you love Jesus.. » | What exactly are cats? » | salted fish is in the air.. » | flowers galore. » | Don't ever name your child 'Tetek'. » | okayyyyyy..... » | slept so well.. » | smoke reds for a shit. »

announcing the arrival

of my new laptop. Yay!! thanks dearest parents..!! ^_^


oh, and dunno if any of you guys realised, but my adopted mouse fetus is back.I used to have one at my old blog remember?( the blog is gone!! deleted!! adios!! sayonara!! ciao!! forever!! along with all the memories ; good or bad.)
Anyway (most) rodents are cute , especially hamsters!! I like hamsters!!!!!!


Assignments are due again, so what else can we do now except to rush everything? *Sigh*.... Back to work.Grrrr......

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!