« Home | I forgot my password » | hospital visits make me depressed. » | steamboat buffet part 2. » | it's 3 am and my bread is baking. » | announcing the arrival » | steamboat buffet. » | some of » | Honk if you love Jesus.. » | What exactly are cats? » | salted fish is in the air.. »

my sweat could fill up a swimming pool.

it doesn't help that i'm sitting here typing this without the fan on. Helped my father clean the bloody fish tank earlier and got 'blessed' by smelly fish water in the process.Yuck.Yuck.

the 'cheong kay' session at Neway Times Square was...okay lah. Didn't sing into the mike at all. ( but since when do I ever?!) was there from 7 something till 11 something. Put together a buffet table and Malaysians and you get PANDEMONIUM!! HAVOC!! seems as though we are constantly starving and that onli food from the buffet table will release us from our sufferings!!

that's about al im going to write for now, need to desperately shower now before my skin ends up soaking up more of its own toxins.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!