« Home | i'm alive!! ( and so are they / 52 toasters / late... » | boo!! » | my sweat could fill up a swimming pool. » | I forgot my password » | hospital visits make me depressed. » | steamboat buffet part 2. » | it's 3 am and my bread is baking. » | announcing the arrival » | steamboat buffet. » | some of »

exams/ lingerie theft / who doesn't love a blog entry with pictures?

Exams will soon be over. YAY!!

-----------------------------------------

Yeah, well, lingerie theft happens everywhere. Shite, if any of these thieves were caught I would really give the person a good kick in the balls. Wait, why stop at kicking when I could kick and then STEP on the balls ( assuming of course, that the thief is a guy). Then boiling water could be poured on the groin area.

haha!!

aih, violent-nya...tsktsktsk.*shakes head*

-----------------------------------------

Mr W.K got me a 512 mb card for my handphone!! yay!! no more agonizing over which songs to keep and which to delete, or worrying over which pictures to upload to the comp just so i have space to take new pictures.

Which reminds me..i do have new pictures(okaylar, maybe not so new) to post to this blog.

( I am actually uploading them to my photobucky as of NOW!!)

just realised that i don't have to resize them, so yay again!


-----------------------------------------

you can actually see some of my pictures HERE . This lifelogger site belongs Donny, Mr W.k's close friend. Navigate around to see our pictures yah!!


----------------------------------------


okay the pictures are done!!!


Here we go :

At Coffee Bean in Mid Valley :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Got my boyfriend to pour tea for me. Hah!!

( can you see the ciggies in the white box? well, they're from Taiwan and they are really nice!!the menthol marlboros are his, since he had a sore throat and just HAD to smoke...yuck. menthol.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Check out his eyes...that crossed eyed thingy --> XD

hahah... candid shot alright.Forgot what we were laughing at though..


*Pictures courtesy of Donny - taken with a Nokia 6230i.


Taken at a classroom in college:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can you see what it is?

If you said it's a blue thong (light blue summore, dun playplay!), then you're absolutely right!! The guy ( my classmate) didn't even realise that Ms. Ho took the picture. He still doesn't know.

*Picture courtesy of Siew Li - taken with a Nokia 6670



Taken at Karen's rented house in TBR:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The spasticated version of Ah Ling. Because I can. ( Kawaii no? Spastic lar!!)

*Picture courtesy of Karen - taken with a Nokia 7610(mine!!^_^)



Taken at my house:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rottie ( the youngest bro's stuffed rottweiler) wearing bunny ears, a la Playboy).

*Picture courtesy of Hengli - taken with a Nokia 6260.




Before I got him to cut his hair ( have i posted these here before??)

Taken at his rented house ( my second home!! MUAHAHAHHAHAH...):


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Taken with my 7610, or was it his? Hmm...Coincidentally we have the same phone, but both of us bought our phones before knowing each other...
Courtesy of Ah Ling..(<--hahah!!! sendiri syiok okay!!)



taken at my house:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MINE PUPPY!!
(even though she's going to be 6 years soon..)

Candy!!!

-----------------------------------------


p.s: Happi mooncake festival!!

Have a nice week ahead..!!^_^


PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!