« Home | steamboat buffet part 2. » | it's 3 am and my bread is baking. » | announcing the arrival » | steamboat buffet. » | some of » | Honk if you love Jesus.. » | What exactly are cats? » | salted fish is in the air.. » | flowers galore. » | Don't ever name your child 'Tetek'. »

hospital visits make me depressed.

went back to ipoh to see my grandaunt in hospital on saturday. Initially i wanted to write this in the blog just before leaving " Going back to ipoh now, leaving you people behind enjoying hazy Kay Elle. So long, suckers." Hah! luckily i didn't wei, cos when i left early morning it was such a NON-hazy day, whereas it seemed as if the haze followed us up north.

Anyway, saw a dead body there ( yes, but luckily it was covered). So my grandaunt is now in UH (university hospital) for an cerebral angiogram to see how much damage has been done to her brain. Btw, she had a stroke, hence the flury of all these tests involving the cerebral regions.

okay, on to less depressing stuff.

Sunday nite : got Joyce to hang out with me at the McD drive-in near the Curve. Later followed Mr W.K back home.

Monday : Celebrated Eugene's birthday with their friends. The cheesecake was yum!! ( of course-lar, i chose it and paid for it too okay! ^_^)

and tuesday : felt so lethargic the whole day. Ah Karen came over to hang out.Yay!! By the way, Karen this is for you ===> "Hellooooooooo Mr. Postman..!!" hehhehehe..



-------------------------------------------------------

Anyway guess what i managed to 'pau'(take) from Mr W.K??



Guess lar.





Go on.




A wild guess.





Hmm.....





Okay lar.

Here it is :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mr W.K (a.k.a. Darling)'s credit card.


MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!*evil evil laugh* Not a biggie to most of you existing plastic users, hor. But it is to me ^_^

So far i've only used it at the petrol kiosk. But that's only because i've onli had it for a day.


But enough of that, here's another picture to justify your visiting my boring ole' bloggie.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
what the left half of my wallet looks like. And yes, if you still don't know how he looks like, well, that's Mr W.K with me in that tiny picture.


I'm hungry. Yam off to satisfy my craving for Indomee goreng. Nitez...

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!